Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A year ago today...






Blaine Jackson was born at 7:39am weighing 6lbs 12oz. We truly had a wonderful experience at Baptist. We really cannot say that about our first child at a local hospital. Let's just say before we got to go home with our first he took a helicopter ride to Baptist and it all could have been avoided. All of that is behind us now and we have 2 healthy beautiful boys.
I am very blessed to have had no trouble getting pregnant, carrying them, and no major problems at delivery.
No matter how stressed or frazzled they make me at the end of the day when I watch them sleep I thank God for these 2 precious miracles.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

hmmm, did #1 asperate fluid into his lungs? I know when my kids were in UAMS that they were FLOODED with babies that didn't really need NICU care, and it made the nurses crazy! Every one seemed to have been c secs that had "wet lungs" but were okay. I am all for precaution, but sending a baby (medflighted) should be 100% necessary or it should not happen.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BLAINE!