Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I love to be right!

I know probably not a nice way to start this off but at least I am not lying!
While visiting with the dr today which by the way I loved she affirmed that a baby Blaine's age is too little and does not have enough muscle and fat to handle shots in the arm. THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I don't know why I let that nurse argue with me and why I didn't just get up and walk out with my baby. Some of you wouldn't put it past me if you knew me very well. We no longer will be getting shots at our local health unit. Instead I will go to our pediatrician and do them at a well visit like big city folk do.
On another note I was told that I need to feed Blaine more butter. He is 1% on weight and 10% on height. Oh my. Not so worried. He has always be low on his percentiles. I just found it funny that she said he needed to eat more butter. She must watch Paula Deen.
We had a great day together. Now off to Walmart at 10pm. Crazy I know.

No comments: