Sunday, June 29, 2008

Weekend with the Oxners

My sister and her fam was in town for a long weekend. We had a blast hanging out. The kids enjoyed all of the water activities and a boat ride with grandpa. We are all exhausted in my house and on top of it very cranky. Hopefully we will rest well tonight and tomorrow will be another day. A little more than three weeks and we will have a family reunion at my other sister's house. We are counting the days. Can't wait to have everyone together to hang out. Christmas was a little different this past year and we weren't all together very long. As I have gotten older being the family baby and all I have grown to truly love cherish and respect my sisters. Used too I would try to get out of their visits. If you didn't know I was the family rebel too. I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend and most of you will have a short work week. I am looking forward to that too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Christina - I can't imagine you being a rebel - apparently I missed that stage in your life... I still remember you as the little girl that Joanna & I would put make up on & fix her hair...You were such a cutie & you grew into a beautiful woman. I can tell just from reading your blog that you love the Lord & your family with all you have. It sounds like you are doing a wonderful job "training up" your babies & being a help mate to you husband. Keep on blogging because I enjoy reading it!