Monday, June 23, 2008

Entergy


We woke up this morning to banging on the door. A little irritating but when your day doesn't start as early as others that is what happens. It is either something like that or the phone. Oh well I needed to get up. I could sleep all day if someone would let me.

It was Entergy. They were going to trim the tree in our back yard that I have called about twice. The limbs and power lines were in a bind and when we get a wind storm you see lots of pretty colored sparks. I didn't think that was a good thing and they finally came out to check. They didn't cut all the ones I thought needed it but at least some are gone. This tree is massive for a pine. It is 3 trees with one base. We had a tree company look at it and they were going to charge $1300 to cut it down or we could call Entergy and they would trim it for free since it was in their line. We chose the free route.

1 comment:

Jenny Sipes said...

Oh man, I hate that you had such a terrible wake up but at least they fixed the trees and wires... maybe now you wont have your own little fireworks display everytime the wind blows!