Friday, June 13, 2008

Father to my kids and love of my life.












I could not have asked for a better father. Two and half years ago he committed his life to Christ two years ago he publicly showed his commitment, and today he is definitely a changed man. This man displays the servant heart and attitude we are to have. He stands up for Christ in his daily activities and never slams or makes others feel below him. He has a heart and passion for kids, family, and sports. He has love for others and a quiet personality that everyone adores.
My husband never rests. He is always doing something and most of the time it is with his boys. He will get on the floor and act silly, read bedtime stories, and give baths. He is constantly wanting them to have new things and experience everything. He spoils, cares, and disciplines(not as much as they need it).
For some reason I can never stay mad at him for very long. He always treats me like a queen. He wants me to be happy first.
We love you hunny and I hope you have a wonderful Father's Day.

3 comments:

Shelley said...

I can imagine it IS hard to stay mad at Barry. He probably makes faces at you, lol.

I am not shocked at all that he's a good daddy, even in his "wild" days he was always a good person. I am glad you guys are happy and enjoying your life as a family!

Mom of these kids said...

I knew Barry back in the day too...and he was always so nice....much nicer than the other guys around! Ha Ha...

Hi, I am Maury (used to be Linder), and I am from Monticello, and I think I was a year older than Barry, but I don't guess I ever met you, but I do remember you name...did your family use to live down Barkada Rd?

You have a beautiful family!!

S and J said...

You are so very blessed to have this fine young man as your husband and father to your children. We are thrilled to call him brother and friend and look forward to seeing the rest of your God ordained journey!