Monday, June 9, 2008

Picture from Blaine's party!
























He had too much fun digging into the cake. Between burger, baked beans, pickles, cheese, and cake his hair was awful. For some reason he constantly puts his hands in his hair when he eats. The giraffe was a hit. We knew he would love it. When he sees an animal he gets so excited and all he wants to do is bury his face in their fur. He is such a mess. I am a little sad that my babies are growing up so fast but excited to experience new things with them. I am ready for the baby stage to be over so we can go and do. It is sad that this will be the last baby of our family though. Barry and I have considered adopting a girl mostly because I am not putting my body through all of that again and get another boy.:o) We will see. You never know what God has in store.

1 comment:

sonshinejudi said...

It was great to see Christian families raing sweet babies. I also have two boys who are 14 and 20. My one son just turned 14 on June 7th. You don't want them to grow up too quickly when you turn around they'll be all grown up. Hope you don't mind I found your blog and couldn't resist commenting. God bless you and your little family!