Saturday, June 14, 2008

Blaine's Pics








My sister was visiting this weekend and I got her to take some pictures of Blaine. It worked out that they were going to be here so I didn't have to spend more than I have for his one year pictures. We are really trying to set money back for preschool and other things and pictures are just not in our budget. Thankfully my sister was a photographer in Conway before they moved and I get to use her skills. My camera but her skills. Thanks sister.

So which one do you like? I put an add in the paper on my kid's first birthday and I need to pick a picture. I know it will be a week late but I have seen them in there later and his birthday did fall on Wed and that is when the paper comes out so oh well at least I am not extremely behind.

5 comments:

Shelley said...

I would do one cropped pretty close, because the full length ones don't print as well.

It's funny to see him stand, I still picture him as little!

Anonymous said...

I like the second one where he is sitting on the steps. They all look good though.

Jennifer said...

I like the last one, but it needs to be cropped in like Shelley said. You want be able to tell what he looks like that far away in the paper! The closest one of his face would be the best type of pic to use for the paper! They look good though

Mom of these kids said...

I like the last one...cute smile!

S and J said...

Did you get the picture I cropped and emailed you?