Friday, June 13, 2008

My dad








If he's got it he'll give it, if you need it take it, don't ask him to do it if you don't want it done and done right. Failure and doing something half way is not in his vocabulary. He didn't start with much and has earned all he's got. He will work you to death before he ever thinks of quiting. God's way is the only way and always comes first. He is a leader, a friend, a daddy, and a christian man. He expects the best but loves you no matter what. Always encourages never do you fail.


My dad is a working man. His hands tell the story. He has done it all from a soldier to a farmer a carpenter to a business owner. What ever it takes to provide for his family. We have always been priority.


They say you either marry someone just like your dad or someone totally opposite. My dad and I haven't always seen eye to eye but the qualities I love about him I see in my husband.


Thank you dad for all you give, all you do, for who you are, and always being there. You are loved, appreciated, and adored. It doesn't matter how old I am I will always be my daddy's little girl. The perks of being the youngest.:o)

1 comment:

Shelley said...

holy cow, I had no idea the radio man was your daddy, lol!

I don't know a soul that doesn't like him!