Friday, June 6, 2008

So glad it is Friday!

No big plans for the weekend or anything I am just glad this week is almost over. It hasn't been the best week. Oh well we all have them.
Blaine is turning 1 Wednesday and we are having a family party for him on Sunday night because of every one's busy schedules. We decided not to have a big to do this year like we did for Brenden's 1st birthday. I feel guilty but we just had a big one for Brenden and I don't know who to invite to Blaine's since he is kind of young to have friends. I don't want to invite the same one's again just to have a party for Blaine. So we decided to just do a family party this year. I also don't want it to look like we are inviting people so he will get presents instead of us being excited he is turning 1. We definitely don't need more toys. Our house looks like a toy store as it is. I am seriously trying to get rid of some of them but I think I am more attached to them. There are some things my kids have never played with. I think they will one day when they are tired of everything else but they always get new stuff. We love going to rummage sales and consignment so I can never pass up a bargain.
Sorry I have not posted pics this week. My camera is full and I haven't had time to transfer them off. That is on my to do list today!

No comments: