Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Do you ever find yourself in a funk? I am feeling that way now. It has been a while since I have had any alone time with my Father and I am feeling it! Then my human self says it's fine I have to get these things done in the house then you can have me. I know that is why I feel the way I do and I still allow it to happen. I Must stop! I have fallen and I find myself clawing to get back up out of my pit.


I was watching a show last night that is very worldly but for some reason I cannot stay away from it. The host was trying to attack these women that said they were Christians. One socially drank and the other was divorced and dating. He would basically say why do you say you are a Christian when you are doing these things. I was so glad to hear the women stand up for themselves. Not that I agree with what they were doing but I don't think anyone should have to be attacked.



You do not have to be perfect to be a Christian. We all fall short and we all have to picked up out of the dust . Thankfully He has picked me up numerous times, dusted me off, carried me until I was ready to walk in His path on my own, then I thought I could do it all on my own again and fell into the dust once again.

Thank you Lord for always picking me up!

No comments: