Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Oh my what a busy week so far.
Monday, I kept a friend's daughter while her sitter went to the dr, so I had 3 kids, and Barry had to work overtime.
Tuesday is my day for Leah, so I had 3 again. Last night we had a party to go too. We went bowling!! I scored the highest on my team. I feel the need to brag because I beat 3 guys one being my husband. He used to be on a bowling league so he is pretty good. Except for last night. I have to pick at him. He pulled a muscle bowling! Yes, he hit 30 in December and I told him it was all down hill from there. Guess I have the proof now. If you know my husband he is a good athlete and loves sports, so this doesn't fly well. Love you babe!!
Today, Brenden is not feeling well and Blaine is fussy.
Plus, not that I am complaining, but it is church night and that seems to make the day more hectic. I don't think we will be going tonight since Brenden is running fever.
On to a brighter topic!! Blaine can pick up food and put it into his mouth! He is also getting his sippy cup to his mouth on his own. He doesn't always tilt it to get a drink but he will get there soon.
Today has been a hard morning. Since Brenden is not himself he has wanted to snuggle, which tickles my heart strings because he doesn't do that as often now, but Blaine is fussy too so I have had a challenge meeting both of their needs. It looks like it may be one of those days I don't get much else done. Oh well, that is why I stay home, so I am the one snuggling with them when they don't feel well.

2 comments:

kelly said...

Hey girl!! I am so glad that I found you randomly. Haley got Abri some cups from Wal-Mart that have a straw that goes all the way down to the bottom, so they don't have to tilt the cup. They work great. I know they are in the baby section at wal-mart and only like $2-3.

S and J said...

Give Brenden a hug from Aunt Joanna and tell him I hope he feels better soon!