Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I've been tagged!
Four jobs I've had:
1. working at my parent's radio station
2. Pharmacy Tech.
3. vacuum sales/secretary
4. childcare provider

Four places I lived:
1.Monticello,AR
2.Monticello, AR
3. Monticello,AR
4.Monticello,AR

Four movies I've watched over and over
1. Cars
2. Bourne Identity
3. Fast and Furious
4. Steel Magnolias

Four shows I watch
1. What Not to Wear (does that mean I'm shallow?! ha!)
2. House Hunters
3.John and Kate Plus 8
4. ER

Four places I've been:
1. Washington DC
2. Oregon
3. Florida
4. Iowa

Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1. Steve
2. Joanna
3. Andra
4. Truman

Four favorite things to eat:
1. anything chocolate
2. crab legs
3. fruit
4. veggies

Four places I'd rather be:
1. Soaking in the tub
2. visiting my sisters
3. shopping
4. alone at home

Four things I look forward to this new year:
1. My boys' birthdays
2. Vacation
3. hearing from God
4. Warmer weather

Okay,whoever reads my blog....tag, your it!

3 comments:

S and J said...

The 4 places you've lived is quite original! Wow...I guess you have always lived there! Not a thing at all wrong with that though.

The Brown's said...

I was going to list the different streets but I thought that might be too much information to put on the internet. Not that someone couldn't google me or something and figure it out.

S and J said...

Now that would have been really funny...but you are most definitely wise to not have done so! :o)