Monday, January 21, 2008

Well we have sickness again. We just can't stay well this year. Other than that I am excited!! We have FINALLY finished peeling wallpaper!!! So now we can paint. We are remodeling our kitchen. New paint, counter tops, sink, faucet, hardware for cabinets, lighting, and whatever else I can find that needs updated. Oh we are adding a serving area that will open to the living room, so it won't be as closed off. This weekend we put in a new light fixture, faucet and hardware on the cabinets in our bathroom. The faucet broke so my husband went crazy and replaced it all. Thanks dad for helping put in the faucet!! I am so blessed to have my dad close by. He loves to help and knows just about everything there is to know. If he doesn't know he will dig til he does. Barry knows some he was a carpenter, but he loves working with my dad and learning more. We have almost finished with our house. The last big thing after the kitchen is all of the flooring, but I am thinking that may wait a little while.

No comments: