Wednesday, February 13, 2008



Can I just say how awesome my man is!! He is on call this week so I did not expect much for v day but he surprised me anyway. I love my gifts and could not wait to show them off. We normally don't do much for each other that the other didn't already pick out, but it is nice to have the surprise too. We haven't done much in a while as far as gifts lately. Christmas this year was a big family gift, so it was nice to have him do this for me. I put myself last. I think most moms do. I told him I am not sure what I will wear it with but I will enjoy looking at it until I find an outfit to go with it. I am not the trendy one that I used to be. Oh well. I guess I just have too much to keep up with and that is not it. I do miss sometimes buying without thinking but now I realize how much money I did waste! I have been looking for something like this for a while and just couldn't find it. I found this at Keepsakes and it was perfect. I of course did not want to spend the money. I am glad he did! I love it and will remember the day I picked it out and how he went back and remembered. That is what makes it so special not the material thing but the way it is given.

No comments: