Friday, January 23, 2009

Why in the world do we have to wait over 3 hours at the dr office?

Barry went to the dr today because he was tired of having these horrible headaches that caused double vision, nausea, tenderness in his head where the headache was, and just recently just not feeling good for several days after the headache. The dr prescribed him some preventative medicine and another prescriptions to take when he feels one coming on. The dr also wants him to keep a journal so maybe we can find what is triggering these. His dad has the same thing that started when he was in his mid 30s so I guess it can be genetic. I am just glad he finally did something about them. I was worried it may be his blood pressure or something else. Hopefully these meds will help.


On another subject, when I called the dr office to get him in the receptionist asked if it could wait til Monday. When I said no but I would gladly call another dr and try them she huffed and said ok fine you can come in in 30minutes. What is up with that?! I mean seriously when a man finally agrees to go to the dr you don't tell him ok wait 3 days and stay in this cooperative mood and then we will go. If it could wait til Monday would I have asked to get in today? I know sisters it sounds like I had my usual attitude but honestly I didn't, just venting a little. After the dr visit he then says he doesn't want to get the medicine filled because he doesn't want to spend the money every month and doesn't want to take them every day. Oh my word what am I going to do with him. Silly silly man. He got them anyway cuz I said I was tired of him complaining so much and it would be worth him not having to go through the headaches if it works.

No comments: