Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My little sleepy head

Blaine decided to sleep in this morning. Funny how it usually works. The days I want to sleep everyone is up early and the days I am up and needing to go somewhere someone sleeps. I love the fact that I can keep my kids on a schedule and work my errands around them though. I make appointments around nap time and the grocery store can always wait. I try at all cost to avoid exhaustion or hunger melt downs. Brenden was a strict schedule baby which he grew out of. You knew it if you were running late on food or naps with him. Blaine though is pretty laid back. He will sleep or stay up makes no difference to him. Of course this morning I wanted to go get groceries since I only have one right now and Blaine decides he will sleep til 9:45 and I have to pick up Brenden in about an hour. Oh well guess I will go tonight.

2 comments:

Mom of these kids said...

Yep...that is what they do! My kids do the same thing....up early when you want to sleep...dragging out of bed when you gotta get up.

Mandy said...

lol same here. What really drives me crazy is that on school days I have to wake EVERYONE up to get ready. On weekends... they get up earlier than usual to play! One day I will get to sleep in one a Saturday morning - I've heard parents of older kids say so. ;)