Friday, January 2, 2009

Funny thing

I was dusting this morning when Brenden ran into the room and said mommy Sammy has my golf ball and took it up the tree in his mouth. Sammy is our name for our squirrels. Course every time we see a squirrel it is Sammy. I didn't know what he was talking about at first but he was right that squirrel took off up the tree with the golf ball in his mouth. Then it had the nerve to come back down the tree and continued his already in progress job at ripping my swing open and stealing the cushion out of it piece by piece. To be such a small little thing the sure are strong. Barry can no long blame the dog for the torn up swing. I told him it couldn't be Sooie and now he will believe me. Guess we have a cozy squirrel living in our tree since he has my swing cushion to sleep on and a few toys to play with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is funny. Noone will ever believe that.