Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Beth Moore Study

I am going to lead a Beth Moore study in February. The study we are going to be doing is Loving Well. It is a 4 week study that will help us learn to love all of the different people in our lives. We all have people in our lives that are hard to love and some that are easy to love and some that we don't even know we have to love. So if you would like to join me and other women try to love better we would love to have you. I am still planning all of the details. I know it will be on a week night around 6pm it lasts about an hour or hour and a half after discussions. Still working on child care. If you are interested let me know. I will post more details when they are finalized.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can add me in as long as it is not on a Tuesday. I would love to do it.

S and J said...

Praying God will bring your group together!