Thursday, February 14, 2008

And people look at me like I am crazy when I even mention homeschooling. Yes the utter thought scares me to death but if that is what I am called to do I dare not say no. The utter thought of sending them to public school scares me too. I can't protect them from everything but somethings I think you need to be protected from until you are prepared spiritually. And sorry but there are still some things I am not prepared for let alone my child being ready for them. No offense taken to the parents that send their children to public school. You have your own relationship with God and know what your family is called to do.

BIBLE MEDITATION:“O God, Thou hast taught me from my youth: and hitherto have I declared Thy wondrous works.” Psalm 71:17

DEVOTIONAL THOUGHT:Satan is on a killing spree he wants to kill our memory and set us awash in the sea of forgetfulness without any recollection of our Christian heritage as a nation. Tragically, he’s aiming his artillery at our children and particularly in the place where they used to grow in the knowledge of good things the public school. Prayer is out. Police are in. Bibles are out. Values clarification is in. The Ten Commandments are out. Social engineering is in. Creation is out. Evolution is in. History is out. Revisionism is in. God says we need to remember the generation to come.

ACTION POINT:You have an important job to influence the lives of those who will come after you. Teach them to walk in the ways of the Lord and against the tide of the world.

Devotions taken from the messages of Adrian Rogers.Copyright 2006, Love Worth Finding Ministries ®. All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

S and J said...

Crazy? Not me! I don't think your crazy at all! :o)