Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Life has been crazy!! Brenden has been running fever since Sunday. It has stayed around 103 most of the time. We went to the dr yesterday and what a waste of time. They checked for flu and strep and they were negative, thankfully. The messed up thing though is they didn't bother to check his white blood count so I don't know if it is an infection or a virus that I am now giving him antibiotics for. Oh well, what can you do. When you are worried about your child you tend to think a dr might could help. Not mine. They didn't even bother to come back in the room to tell me what was wrong. They sent the nurse in to give the scrip and say his tests were negative. Where was the dr you ask, 5 steps away writing in someone else's chart. I wouldn't have minded it so much if they would have had an emergency, but there wasn't one so why couldn't they have come back and talked me. I went to see a dr not a nurse. Don't worry I will be charged the same.

No comments: