Monday, February 18, 2008

Just thought I would let my sister know once again she has converted me!! Why I let her influence me so much I will never know.:) I now drink tea with Splenda!! I have been a sweet tea drinker since my momma let me and now for some odd reason I am changing my ways. So not very baptist of me. My real motivation is to lose weight without working out. Not a big sweater and not a big exercise type but since kids took over my body I may have to change a lot of things to be happy again. Even though some things will never be the same! I don't mind wheat noodles and brown rice but tea without sugar I just might not make it!!!

1 comment:

S and J said...

You can do it! Press on! Fight the good fight! Run the race with all your might! Keep the faith!
(are you motivated now?! :o)