Friday, September 26, 2008

Worn out Friday

We are back from a trip to Little Rock. The boys go to a pediatrician there. We are loving it! Today was a well visit for Blaine. He also had to get some shots. I love the way they do shots in that office. Our clinic really needs to go take some lessons. At 15 months he is well aware when something hurts. He didn't cry from the shots! He got one in each leg at the same time. He never knew it. How great is that! At our clinic for his 12 month shots they did them in the arm and my dr just about had a fit. A child that age is not developed well for shots in the arms so we did a little research and our insurance pays for shots so we get them at the dr office now.

Last time at his well visit he was way low on his percentiles. It didn't bother me because I knew he would grow eventually and he does have lots of petite genes, so maybe he is going to be my short baby. Fine with me. He is cute and little. They grow too fast anyway why not stay small a little longer. Well he grew 4 inches in 3 months!!! So he shot up on his percentiles.

After the dr we went shopping. If you know us very well you know we love rummage sales. I just about had a fit on the way because we had to pass up 2. We were cutting it close on our time and just couldn't stop. On the way to Kohl's we see signs for 2 rummage sales! So there we go trying to find them. Woohoo! I love finding bargains.

We also took the boys to Chuck E Cheese for the first time. They had lots of fun and it wasn't as expensive as I thought it would be. It does help to use a coupon! I am all about those!

Then off to find a halloween costume for Brenden. Poor Blaine gets hand me downs right now. We finally find what he wants at Target and while I was there we checked out some of the bedding I had found on their web page. I much rather see something like that in person before I order it. We did pick the third one in my previous post. It is much cuter in person than in the picture. He also got a lantern lamp. Too cute. We are done with his room. Whew that was easy! No painting or pictures or curtains! We had everything but the bedding! His Nana wants to get him a bear rug for Christmas. That will put the cherry on top of the cuteness.

I get a little giggle out of the thought of us on the way home. I said earlier we had to pass those 2 rummage sales on the way up. Well they were still out on the way home so we stopped! Hey I guess I am addicted. Somebody lead me to a support group or something.:o)

I am looking forward to spending tomorrow at home with the family. Just hanging out. Hope you enjoy your weekend also.

No comments: