Monday, September 1, 2008

Welcome the newest member of our family.

Meet Sooie. Barry thought of the name Razorback but we then decided Sooie would be cute and easy to say. So here she is a sweet little cocker spaniel. She is so laid back and gentle. We gave her a bath and she just stood there and then I used the blow dryer and she laid down while she was brushed and dried. The boys are so excited! Brenden sang all the way home I have got a new puppy. Sweet thing. I look forward to her growing up with the boys.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

I have a cocker, too, so this brings back puppy days memories! Get ready for some high maintenence issues.....that's the only bad part. Haircuts and ear infections are a pain, but we love our Maximillian!

Jenny Sipes said...

I have a cocker spaniel as well...My Ally girl IS my first born...Sooie is so cute!