Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fair week.











This week is fair week. Last night we went to the parade and then to the fair. The boys had a blast. They both enjoyed all of the floats, tractors, trucks, and horses at the parade. Later at the fair we enjoyed the animals especially a big pig with lots of character. He was a hoot. We finally made it out to the rides and my shy quiet little Brenden took off and rode all the rides he could. He was screaming and giggling and having a blast. To top it off he rode by himself! That is stepping way out of his comfort zone especially when the workers had to help him out of a ride or buckle him I just knew he would scream or something but nothing but pure joy and excitement. I am sorry I didn't take my camera to the fair. I never dreamed he would have been so into it. He normally says no to everything. He rode rides that went up high and spun fast and one roller coaster. It was neat last night though because it was not very crowded and we got to really enjoy it. There were some rides he was the only one on. The people running them let him stay on longer because there was no line. Along with all of the animals and rides we played games. My little athlete showed them that he doesn't really need them to give extra chances because he would win with the ones we payed for, and surprise we get to bring it all home! So welcome the new addition to our house. Yep the little stinker won 3 fish. Oh well at least they don't eat much! We will see how long I can keep them alive. We visited a few of the booths inside and got a free smoke detector from the Selma fire dept. I thought that was neat. And Farm Bureau passed out free bags of rice so we colored ours to use for art projects. Lots of fun in the Brown house today!

No comments: