Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Help!









This is just some of the bedding I have been looking at for Blaine. He got his new bedroom suite in last week. I am having a hard time finding bedding. He is 15 months old so I don't want it to look to grown up but he is in a big bed now and I don't want it to look to babyish either. His room is painted hunter green on one wall and sage green on the other 3 walls with creamy white trim and doors. His room is decorated with deer, ducks, labs, bears, so basically a hunting lodge feel. We are planning on getting a bear rug to go on his floor. This is what I need help with. I like the bedding above and I need help choosing. If you don't like them say it and if you can find something better go for it and send me a message. Seriously. I will be waiting for comments. Please help!





4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I think the last one! The one's with all the colors seem too busy to me...but that's just my opinion! By what you described, I think that last one would be great!! Good Luck and congrats on being in a big boy bed!!

Anonymous said...

I like the last one and agree with the first comment. I think it would go best with what you already have going on in the room.

S and J said...

I like the third one the best and the second one next best! :o)

Anonymous said...

I think the third one is the best too. It is not too grown up and not too babyish.