Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Remodeling





The wall we are taking down



Can see through to the other side




Kitchen side gone





Walking through
Kitchen view


Finishing what we messed up



My soon to be built in book case/desk.
Another view




We are crazy I do believe. We are taking on some huge projects this summer. First we are knocking down a wall that I have wanted to take down since we moved in. It is a wall between my kitchen and living room. I feel so lonely in my little hole when everyone else is in the living room plus with 2 small kids fighting I need to be a better referee. Can't do that so well if you can't see what they are doing. On the other side of my kitchen we are closing in that door way to make a pantry. After we finish the wall drama we are replacing all of our floors ourselves. Oh my I know!

1 comment:

Mich said...

Cool! Busy summer...