Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Momma's birthday...




Today is my mom's birthday. I will not reveal her age but she is really not that old in my opinion. She had a wonderful day shopping with her man, my daddy. When they got back to town I had a surprise waiting at my house. I decided to cook her supper and have a special sweet made up. While at the store today Brenden suggested we get a pineapple for Grandma because she likes them so we got one and came home and the boys made her cards. I think she had a great birthday. I just wanted to do something special for her. Buying presents is great and all but things that truly come from the heart and quality time together mean a whole lot more to me than more stuff. Happy Birthday Mom. Without you I wouldn't be here.:o) And I wouldn't be the person I am today. You are a great mom and have become a great friend.

1 comment:

S and J said...

awesome. Yes, we have a great momma!