Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hot Springs








We took a quick and much needed trip to Hot Springs over the weekend. I don't know what it is about that town that I like so much but we have gone there every year for about 7 years.
Brenden loves put put golf and this year Blaine was able to enjoy it. We also went bowling. I like their bowling alley a lot better than ours. The gutter bars work much nicer than the plastic tubes they use here. We did a little shopping for furniture and I have to go to the consignment shops while I am there. We didn't get to go to the bathtub races on bath house row like we wanted to because of the rain. We did go swimming in the indoor pool at the hotel. We had lots of fun and the boys were exhausted on the way home. I wish it could have lasted a little longer though! Weekends go by too fast. Even a long weekend. We are now about to start an extremely long remodeling project on our house. It will take a while because we are doing it ourselves after work and on the weekends. Everything is winding down for the summer so now is the time to get started! Will post some pics along the way!








No comments: