Sunday, July 27, 2008

We did it and lived through it to tell the story!


The sisters deciding the best route!





I think that is the skinniest deer I have ever seen! Wouldn't be enough meat to waste my time!


Yep that is an egg!



Best seat in the place!




We read the sign and this elephant(we think it was this one) is the same age as Steve!




I had to support my home town! Go Billies! And everyone knew it. Me and the sisters made sure we sang the fight song!







The train was nice since we didn't have to walk back to the car. The scenery wasn't very good though. There was a lot of construction workers we got to wave at!



The new penguin exhibit was neat. They just needed to work on the ventilation though. It was nice that you got to go into air conditioning but to stand in front of a vent you got to smell dead fish!



Everyone but Dwayne got to go to the zoo. We are so grateful to the lady who stopped and took our picture for us!










2 comments:

Jenny Sipes said...

I love your pics........that is so cool that y'all got to see an actual egg under the flamingo....too cool!

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! I know you all enjoyed your time together!