Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Preschool water day.





The kids had a blast at our Preschool water day. We had it at a church member's home. Thanks so much for the people that let us borrow their water toys and to the person whose home we invaded! Brenden came out of his shell big time by the end of the party. He decided it would be fun to jump off the top of the slide in the the pool of water down below. I am guessing this thing is about 10 ft tall. Yep my son. Everyone looked to me and said did you see Brenden and there I was sitting there with my mouth open in total shock! Crazy thing! The little boy that Brenden is sitting with is his "best buddy" as they call each other. They have grown up together in Sunday School and will be in the same class this fall for Preschool.

1 comment:

S and J said...

How fun! I think they have a new love for water after coming to see us! :o)