Friday, March 14, 2008

New Counter tops!!!






I am so excited! My dad started demo today on my counter tops. He built my new ones and I cannot wait to get them in. I love that I can have a piece of my dad in my home. I love that he has so much talent and I do tend to want him to do things for me instead of buying something that has no character or value. We do plan on raising our boys in this home unless a job situation changes so these counters will be here with our family for a long time. I will post pictures when we finish. We have painted the dining room side already but not the kitchen side because of demo and installation of new things. Don't know when we will be done with everything. Eventually we will get new flooring but that may not be til later.




1 comment:

S and J said...

Waiting for the AFTER PHOTOS!!!!