Monday, March 17, 2008

Busy weekend!

Here they are!! My new counter tops. This is the breakfast bar. The kitchen side looking to the dinning side. I love the step up. It allows me to have an outlet that I can reach and divide the workspace from the eating space.


Barry wanted me to include a picture of the new sink and faucet. We still have to paint the backsplash. It will be the same color as the dinning side. We still have to change our hardware and paint the cabinets too. Looks like we will be busy!!!

This is the side view so you can see what I was talking about. My bar stools are fine for an adult but too short for Brenden now. Whoops! My dad made the trim. Nothing is store bought about it. He used all his talent with a little help from some tools. :o)


I always find my rugs in a mess. I finally caught him in the act! I guess he wanted to play peek a boo. This is my kitchen floor. For now it will stay but hopefully next year or later this year we will replace it along with the other flooring in the house. We may leave that one to the pros instead of doing it ourselves. It would be nice to be done with it in a few days rather than a few weeks!

1 comment:

S and J said...

LOOKS GREAT!!!!! I LOVE the wood trim...it looks very very NICE!