Monday, April 20, 2009

Blaine in the hospital...

We had an interesting weekend that landed us in the ER in Ft. Worth, TX.
We went for a visit and to help my sister with the process of her move.
Blaine woke up Saturday with high fever and croup. It got worse as the day went on and we went to an urgent care clinic that sent us to the ER. We did have a great time with family even though we had a few scary moments . I am actually glad it happened there with the support of my sister than here by myself in our town. I wouldn't take my sick fish to our ER. We are thankful that he is now on the mend. He also had an ear infection. Now big brother has a cough and says his throat hurts. Hopefully he is past the age to get a bad case of croup. We hope to never see this virus again.

1 comment:

Mich said...

Glad the little guy is feeling better. Hope big brother feels better real soon!