Monday, December 22, 2008

Tagged...

I was tagged by Ashlee. The rules say you have to list 7 randoms things about yourself and link the person that tagged you. Then tag 7 more people.

1. I enjoy staying home with my kids. Yes I have some days that are better than others but I would not trade it for anything.
2. I am totally a daddy's girl. Still to this day I will call my dad to ask him questions and his advice and for him to help my fix it husband fix something because I know daddy knows how to do it and can help.
3. I have a sister that is leaving for the mission field in less than a year and will not be home for 3 years. I feel extremely selfish when I cry about it because I know what an awesome thing God has called them to do and I am jealous of their faith strength and willingness.
4. Me and my mom in law are either the best of friends or just can't be in the same room together. Thankfully most of the time we are the best of friends. We are too much alike and bound to clash. I love her so much she is an awesome mom in law.
5. In the last few years I have grown closer to my mom. I am the baby of the family and she had me late in life and 12 years after my older sister. I am glad we get a long so well now and can talk and be friends.
6. I believe wisdom is gained the hard way. We are too hard headed to listen to someone who is trying to tell us we are about to mess up. We usually have to mess up and then we get it.
7. I speak before I think. I always stick my foot in my mouth then later realize what I did. Most of the time I am too chicken to apologize and hope that they will forget what I said or maybe they didn't take it offensive but I don't want to bring it up to find out.


I tag Joanna, Jenny, Jennifer, Mandy, Maury, Sugar and Spice, and Kelly

Mercy that is a lot of work!

No comments: