Monday, December 1, 2008

I hope everyone had a Happy Turkey Day


I had lots of family in this past week. We had tons of fun hanging out and eating. The day after Thanksgiving some of the fam hit Walmart for the sales while I stayed in my pjs and hit the internet for the same sales. I got what I wanted and went back to bed. Love it! That mess was not for me. I plan on hitting the day after Christmas so yes I will be one of those crazy ones out there. We also made pinecone turkeys one afternoon that turned out cute. My nephew went hunting with Barry. It was his first time hunting. He was so excited. They got to see a couple of deer but decided not to shoot them because it was a baby with the momma. I hope you all had a good holiday. The month of December is going to be a crazy month but I am ready for the excitement.

No comments: