Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Nothing important

I am just tired of being sick!! This cough is driving me nuts and barely having a voice is quite the challenge for me. It has been 3 weeks and I am tired of it. And to top it off the rainy cold weather makes it even harder to get out of bed. Blah. Oh well. Not to complain or anything.
On a positive note I got to snuggle with a 7 month old yesterday and Brenden got to play with a friend. We had 4 in our house yesterday ages 3, 2, 17months, and 7months. Sounds chaotic right. Not one bit. We had a wonderful day and I didn't even get a headache.

1 comment:

ash said...

i hope you get to feeling better!!! i get sick every year between now and Christmas...it last forever and a few days im really bad....josh and i both do it!!! so im not looking forward to that....ugh! hope you get better!!