Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Too hot and yucky to play outside

So why not spread blankets and pillows from one end of the house to the other and be super heroes.


joven said...

beautiful blog..pls visit mine and be a follower.. thanks and God bless..

Teacher Gaby said...

Hello... I was just visiting, once you appear to be my "neighbor" (hehehe).
I'm a Brazilian English teacher and I've just created a blog to keep in touch with my students.
Anyways, beautiful blog and cute kids you have! Congratulations!

RSSLinePlus said...

Добавление сайтов происходит на платной основе. За символическую плату 1$ владельцы сайтов получают вечную обратную прямую ссылку, которая останется в каталоге навсегда.

При переводе денег на WMZ-кошелёк: Z170802899701 следует указать в комментарии платежа, адрес вашего сайта (URL) и контактный E-mail.

List Web Catalog - Google Sites