Wednesday, April 23, 2008

It has been a while!

Sorry it has been so long since I have posted anything new. A lot has been going on in my family. Blaine has been sick for almost a week now. He ran fever for 4 days, had an allergic reaction to antibiotics, and is now extremely cranky. In the middle of all of this I missed my aunt's funeral. She has been ill for a very long time and her body just couldn't handle it anymore. I know she is not hurting anymore but my heart breaks for her husband and daughter. She was only 49.
This weekend is Brenden's birthday party. I hope it does not rain! He will be 3! Crazy how time flies. Last year at this time I was big a pregnant with Blaine. He was about 5 weeks away from being born. It most certainly does not seem to have been a year. I am excited about this part of Brenden's life. This is when he will start being involved in all kinds of activities.
I have been working on a new bible study called The Frazzled Female. I like it a lot. Because I definitely get frazzled often. It is showing me ways to bring God into my everyday things. More than singing to KLOVE or sitting and doing a study.

No comments: