Tuesday, November 13, 2007

It is so hard to choose

Well, Saturday we had our family pictures made and she posted them on her webpage today. I am having a hard time deciding which of the boys I want! I hate that! I wish when it came to this I had all the money in the world for pictures, and I still would be broke! How do you choose one over another? I was not sure how some of them would turn out. Brenden is going through the you are not taking my picture without a fight or a lot of hard work to even get me to smile stage. Lots of thanks to his Nana for her hard work and Jenny's patience. We had fun though and will remember that time when we look at these pictures. That is what one of the purposes of life on this earth is the memories that we have with each other. Our priority is sharing the Gospel with the world. I love Jenny's ministry. She gets to combine 2 important things into one package. How exciting that must be. All out of the comforts of her home. I love that. That is what our homes should be. Not just a place to clean, eat, and sleep. Well, guess I am done rambling. I am not feeling well at all today so I think this will be pizza night for our family. Gotta go see if I can scrounge up some coupons.:) Oh here is where you can see our pictures: http://satterlee.smugmug.com/

No comments: